Monday, August 20, 2012

Halloween Scrapbooking?

Ok...this post is really going to freak you all out.  Why?  Because it does not include a card!  Yes, I usually create cards, but I have recently made a couple scrapbook layouts as store samples for Papertrix.  You know what?  Scrapbook layouts are FUN!  They are like cards...only BIGGER!  I haven't made my own scrapbook yet, but I do really love creating layouts for other people.  So, here is a new page I made using the brand new Lost & Found papers by My Mind's Eye.  These papers are awesome. They have a vintage look with the addition of bright, coppery orange glitter!  The base of this page comes with the glitter already!  Gotta love that, eh?  All the paper elements that I used on the page are also from the Lost & Found line.  They are from the page of die cuts.  The only other additions are some orange twine (by Jillibean Soup) and some ribbon (by May Arts).  



This is a close-up of the bats.  These bats come from satin ribbon by May Arts.  I cut them apart, and I even used glue dots to fold over the wings on some of them so they look like they are sleeping, hanging from the twine.  The banners are all from the sheet of die cuts by Lost & Found, strung on the Jillibean Soup baker's twine.

These labels are also from the die cut sheet (adhered with some foam squares to give some dimension), but I added the orange and black plaid ribbon (by May Arts).

Tadaa!  That's my Halloween Scrapbook page by Lost & Found!  Hope you enjoyed it.  I am just not motivated enough to make a scrapbook for myself, but I really love making layouts.  If you ever need help, let me know!  I'd love to design custom layouts!

Happy Crafting!
Amy

P.S.  All these items are available through Papertrix.  You can call them at 812-988-2002, and they'll ship them directly to you!  Store hours are Mon, Weds, Thurs, Fri: 10am - 5pm; Sat: 10am - 7pm; Sun: 10am - 5pm.  CLOSED TUESDAYS.  

No comments: