Thursday, August 23, 2012

Halloween or Harry Potter Card

This is just a quick post to show you a card I made using some adorable paper that I bought recently at Papertrix.  These papers would be great for Halloween or any sort of Harry Potter theme.  I cut elements out of several different sheets of paper and layered them.  Also, you can sort of see in the picture that the paper is glittery.  It has an embossed glitter that comes on the paper.  It's got tons of sparkle, but it doesn't shed glitter.  Woohoo!  I had so much fun cutting and layering with this card, so I hope you enjoy!

Happy Crafting!
Amy

P.S.  These adorable papers are available through Papertrix.  You can call them at 812-988-2002, and they'll ship them directly to you!  Store hours are Mon, Weds, Thurs, Fri: 10am - 5pm; Sat: 10am - 7pm; Sun: 10am - 5pm.  CLOSED TUESDAYS.  

1 comment:

Tina M said...

Ohh I'm LOVING this! So many elements and sparkle :)