Saturday, October 16, 2010

DeNami Design Product Challenge #4: Ribbon, Entry #2

I was inspired to make a card today, and it's just in time to enter it into the DeNami Design Product Challenge #4 before the deadline. Today was a gorgeous fall day, but there was just a hint of a chill in the air that made me realize that winter is just around the corner. That inspired me to make this card: Supplies: Stamps: Small Mittens, Hat, Earmuffs (from Ice Skating Petit Four set by DeNami Design), Mittens Block (from Winter Blocks Trifle set by DeNami Design), Swirls (from Whimsical Christmas Petit Four set by DeNami Design), Warmest Wishes (from Holiday Sayings clear stamp set by Hero Arts) Paper: The Paper Company, DCWV Ink: Tuxedo Black, Danube Blue, Summer Sky (Memento) Embellishments: Baby Blue 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (DeNami Design), Ice Stickles, Extra Fine Iridescent Glitter and Blue Ice Glitter (DeNami Design) Other: Copic Markers

3 comments:

Paulina said...

Oh, I just love this card, Amy! The background is super fun and I love the added touches of glitter!

Glad you were able to join us again for the ribbon challenge!

Michele Gross said...

Oh my goodness this is absolutely adorable!! I LOVE your stamped background and the colors are so fun!

Jenny said...

This is adorable Amy!! I love what you did to the background! I just sent you an email about my card. Let me know if you don't get it.