Friday, October 8, 2010

Crafts: Act 1: Scene 7: DeNami Design Product Challenge #4: RIBBON!

In case you haven't figured it out yet from my other blog posts, I love DeNami Design's stamps. They're just so cute, charming, whimsical, and elegant! On top of that, their glitter is amazing (see my previous product challenge entry for glitter), but my new revelation? Their ribbons are fantastic! I've recently purchased some gorgeous DeNami Design ribbons, and I couldn't be more thrilled. Their grosgrain ribbons have a silky smooth finish that is pure elegance. Plus, two words: GLITTER RIBBON. Yeah...you read that correctly. It's FIERCE! For this product challenge, I wanted to really feature the ribbon in an unconventional way, so I decided to replace any background paper with ribbon!


Supplies:


Stamps: Small Poinsettia Blossom, Single Poinsettia (DeNami Design), Happy Holidays (from Holiday Sayings Clear Stamp Set by Hero Arts)


Paper: Pearl Paper (black, ivory, and red by Darice)


Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Ivy (Brilliance)


Embellishments: Grosgrain Ribbons (3/8" black & 5/8" ivory) and Black Glitter Ribbon (DeNami Design), Sparklets Glitter in Ruby Red, Gamma Green, and Extra Fine Iridescent (DeNami Design), Red Rhinestone (unknown)


Other: Copic markers

6 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Wow! You rocked the ribbon!! Love the wonderful weave job you did and the glitter is gorgeous!! So glad you joined us at DeNami Design :)

Unknown said...

Cute!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesomeness!!!!

Unknown said...

Wow Amy, very creative use of the ribbon! Great way to make a background for the pretty poinsettias you glittered up.

Paulina said...

Oh my goodness, the first thing that came to mind was this must have taken forever! This card is so unique, Amy. I'm impressed that almost everything is DeNami....now you just need to get OUR "Happy Holidays" sentiment and you'll be set for the holiday season. :)

We're so happy you were able to join us in the DeNami ribbon challenge!

Lisa Petrella said...

Very clever use of ribbon, Amy! I especially love that glitter ribbon---FABULOUS!