Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Give Thanks

If you've ever read my blog posts or you know me in person, you've probably figured out that I'm a bit quirky and silly. (Yeah, I know some of you are thinking, "A BIT?!") Well, this card is another example of my twisted sense of humor. The very first time I saw the new Thanksgiving Dinner stamp set by DeNami Design, this card idea popped into my head. I finally got around to making it. I decided to make it a tri-fold card. I hope this card makes you smile and laugh!


Here's the front of the card:



Here's the inside panel with my own sentiment (tee hee hee):


I even decorated the inside and left some blank white space for writing a personalized message to the recipient.


I hope you got the joke! Don't you just love the Ornamental Vine stamp, too? That's what I used to create the backgrounds and the inside embellishments.


Thanks for stopping by my blog! If you haven't already, please subscribe to my blog and FOLLOW BY EMAIL (see the right side of my blog).


Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

Paulina said...

OH MY GOODNESS....this card literally made me laugh out loud. I love how it's all pretty and elegant on the outside and then it has the hilarious sentiment on the inside! :)

Thanks so much for posting this, Amy- love seeing your DeNami creations!!

Tina M said...

Ohh Paulina said it all!! This is simply YUMMY!!

Whosyergurl said...

Hi Amy...cute card. Thanks for following me...I'll follow back!
xo, Cheryl

Michele Gross said...

LOL! That's AWESOME!! I LOVE it!!!!