Saturday, December 18, 2010

More Holiday Mania!

Here is another holiday card! This card features stamps from one of my other favorite stamp companies: Penny Black. I've previously loved their gorgeous tree and holiday stamps, but I've recently become acquainted with their li'l hedgehog character. He's sooooo precious! I especially love this image, and I wanted to create a fun & festive border, so I used their poinsettia stamp to decorate the edges.

Enjoy!

Here's the INSIDE of the card. Again, I used the poinsettia stamp, but I only inked a portion of it, and I combined it with this wonderful sentiment stamp.
Supplies:

Stamps: Christmas Star (Poinsettia), A Thorny Affair, ...The Most... (all stamps by Penny Black)

Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Desert Heat (Kaleidacolor)
Paper: White (American Crafts) Other: PrismaColor Pencils, Diamond Glaze (on berries)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So Adorable! :)
I love that Penny Black image!